What you can expect
ACFB was not our first adoptive agency we have explored, but it was the right place for us. They genuinely care about everyone involved in the adoption process, including the birth mothers. They were honest, helpful and supportive. We will forever be grateful, that thanks to ACFB our family is complete.
My daughter was able to place her baby with a lovely couple this week. Thank you, Linda Fiore, for making this all so professional and comfortable as we made the decision that is right for everyone. Thank you to Mary for guiding my daughter so lovingly. God's blessings for the adoptive parents who opened their arms to our whole family. Thank you to all who made this happen! God Bless you!
The best part of working with ACFB is the education you receive before you make any decisions or invest in anything, they want to know your story - the trauma or sadness that you have been through before you start your adoption journey. ACFB creates a successful environment for adoptive parents to create successful families.
What you can expect from us
All of our services are free, confidential, and offered to you at no obligation. You can expect to be treated with respect and compassion before, during and following a placement.
You will need to know your options in order to make the best decisions for yourself and your baby. Our experienced adoption counselors are highly skilled, caring professionals, dedicated to helping you get the information and support you need.
As you explore your options, here are a few important facts to know about Adoption Center for Family Building and our commitment to you:
- You can feel secure in knowing that the family you choose has been prescreened, and is ready to provide a safe, loving, and stable environment.
- You can contact us anytime during your pregnancy or after your baby is born. We will give you the personal care and attention you deserve.
- You will have access to free and confidential counseling, financial assistance, medical care, and post-adoption services.
- You can be as involved as you want in your child’s adoption, including selecting your child’s adoptive family, meeting and getting to know them, and discussing the type of relationship you wish to have with them.
- You can keep in touch with your child’s family over the years through phone calls, social media, family visits or simply receive letters and pictures.
- You may choose to have a closed adoption, with limited or no contact at all.